Thursday, June 19, 2008

Professional Help

Yes, it is true. I think we might need professional help. For Father's Day I once again attempted the insane task of one perfect picture. This time I even had cute matching shirts for the boys (I am sure you heard the groaning from your house!). There was a reason it was listed as a "CHORE" on the to-do list for the day. After more than 90 shots, I am not kidding, 90, we got a couple of shots without closed eyes, crazy faces, tears, etc. I really am starting to think the problem is the photographer! But here are the best of the shots and a few of the others to give you an idea of the extremes we go to around here.

THE KEEPERS:

















Now a sampling of the ones that somehow didn't make the final cut...







Is is over yet?

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

these are all darling! I cannot get over how old Michael is looking, such a handsome boy, well young adult! ;) hehe

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am afraid I felt your pain. Our big large family photos at the reunion RYland was beyond reason! aaah! I guess if you keep clicking away (90 times)you can get 'lucky' sometimes--its NOT the photographer!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW- I am in LOVE with your cutey little family!