Monday, June 23, 2008

You've Been Tagged...

I have been tagged by a couple of different tags recently (ok, some were not so recently, see tag line #3!), so I am going to just combine a couple questions from each of them and tag you too...

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Living in Houston, working in accounting, serving in Primary, married to a newly graduated lawyer who was studying for the bar exam, and being a Mom to Michael, age 2.

What is on my to-do list for today?
Babysit for another family w/4 kids who are moving tomorrow, vacuum, laundry, make bread & cinnamon rolls for FHE, take Trev & Hayley to the Denist, Library, YMCA for swimming this afternoon(but it rained so we stayed home & played Uno & Hide & Seek inside instead), work on Primary stuff, talk to Michael on phone, & F.H.E.

What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. Eating endless chips and fresh salsa
2. Blog Stalking...so fun to read other blogs, even strangers!
3. Not calling, emailing people back...or answering blog tags until the guilt is so bad I can't sleep at night :)

3 Things You might not know about me:
1. I love the smells of bookstores, fresh cut grass, bread cooking and a new box of crayons.
2. I like to read cookbooks & try to check out a new one from the library each week.
3. I am crazy about spreadsheets and charts...just ask my kids :)

Four Movies/TV shows I love:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Miss Congeniality
3. The Office
4. Reba reruns

Four Fun Books I Love:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird (not really fun, but it's my favorite)
2. The Harry Potter Series
3. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
4. All the scrapbooks my MIL Diane makes me!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Hand Car Wash Detailer (not that you can tell by looking at my car now!)
2. Receptionist
3. Accountant
4. A MOM

Five Places I've Lived:
1. Tennessee
2. Utah
3. North Carolina
4. Massachuetts
5. Texas

Five of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Milk Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts
3. Homemade Bread
4. Chicken Bryan from Carrabba's
5. Fajitas

Five Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. My SIL's...all of you!
2. My Houston Blogger Buddies
3. My Arizona Blogger Buddies
4. My Washinton Blogger Buddies
5. Any other Blogger Buddies out there who love to play tag

Consider yourself tagged :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Matt and I would beat you as a blog stalker. He would spend hours stalking if he didn't have school and work. We enjoy trying to find people we know through other people. I will do the tagging thing this week. See you next week.