Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wild Rides and Donuts



It's been hard to blog this summer, we are so busy having fun! The first week of June our friends the Clarks came to Texas to visit. First, the kids and I drove up one Tuesday morning and meet them at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. It was so fun. San Antonio schools weren't out yet so there were NO lines! We had a great time at the park. I forgot my camera though, so you just have to use your imagination of us screaming on all the rides :) I think Michael and Tyler went on the Polergist ride like 5 times. It was great to have Tana's sister with us to wrangle the 8 kids in different directions. I am sure people thought we were nuts, but it was fun!



We stayed at the park until it closed. That night the kids and I stayed that night at a hotel, always an adventure! We went swimming and then cruised the nearby streets of San Antonio, looking for food. Lucky us, there was a Krispy Kreme just a mile down the road! So of course we had to get a dozen then...the HOT sign was on! Then we went to dinner and headed back to hotel. The next morning on our way out of town, we had to drive through Krispy Kreme again, and get some more for the road (just 2 dozen...really, can you have too many HOT donuts? Nah, I don't think so!). It was, as Jake said,"da-lishous"!

It was a short trip but full of fun memories.

1 comment:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

sooo fun! That would be awesome to be at an amusement park with NO LINES--so cool! I'm glad you guys are having a busy & fun summer!