When we took Trevor, there was a spare lane with bumpers that they had reserved and the Mom insisted that Hayley and Jake have it. The kids all had a blast. Trevor and Hayley remember going real bowling before, but I think Jake's experience with bowling has been pretty limited to the Wii...so this was pretty exciting.
The lightest ball we found was a 9 pound ball, but the kids kept chosing different balls based on the color anyway, so some were like 14 pounds. I loved the cute little bowling shoes they had!
It was funny to see the kids huck the balls down the alley, like a shot put. Jake's balls were so slow going down the alley, he would sit or lay flat on the lane and watch it with his hands propped up under his chin.
I think Hayley's favorite part was the slick floors. She would take a running start and slide across the floor on her knees.
All of Trevor's friends loved having Jake and Hayley there and kept giving them high fives everytime they hucked the ball down the lane. Jake ended up beating Hayley in the first game, 87 to 73.
Trevor had the high score of 107 in his game, even bowling a couple of strikes.
Jake and Hayley's second game was called because of injury to a smushed finger because a certain 3 year old was a little anxious to get his ball. But it was all made better with a little bit of ice cream. Good times!
2 comments:
I CANNOT get over how much Haley looks jsut like you!! She looks like she has the funniest personality! Their bowling scored beat msot of mine when I go!
Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment