WHO KNEW HOMEWORK COULD BE SO FUN??
Once they finished their homework, Jake joined them with some toys and they played a fun game they made up. A little later they brought everything in and went back out for some serious jumping. They did the same thing today after school, very happy the weather cooperated (yesterday it rained so they couldn't jump). Michael joined them during the end of the jumping sessions both days and it was fun to hear the giggles of all of them together. It is so great to have them spending more time playing outside together, even with the hot and super muggy days we are having. I love it!
4 comments:
Maybe we should be investing in a tramp! I'm still scared about getting hurt! Does the pros outway the con's? It always seem slike it does, maybe when they are older?
I LOVE the way your kids think. Way to combine fun & responsibility! They are sooo cute!
Oh the quotes from your kids are cracking me up--sooo funny! =)
How fun is that!! Where did you get your trampoline? I want to get us one if I can find one at a reasonable price!
Post a Comment